Last update on 2022-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Here are our top picks! Read our helpful reviews and determine which products are worth buying!
Best Seller: PreSonus AudioBox iTwo 2x2 USB/iPad Audio Interface
1. Easy to Use: This is a simple-to-use audio interface.
2. Good Sound Quality: It has an impressive sound quality, so you can play your favorite music with this too!
1. Low Microphone Inputs: The first con is the lack of input sources. With just a dual microphone/instrument/line inputs, it becomes difficult to record music with more than 2 instruments at once.
Best Saving: Roland Rubix 22 USB Audio Interface
1. Low-Noise: The use of Shielding and Combination XLR jacks on the PreAmp prevents electrical interference, which improves signal quality for a clean tone.
2. Steady Signal Quality: This microphone preamp uses true A/D conversion, not the inferior D/A type--which ensures steady signal quality throughout recording sessions with no distortion or unwanted noise from unfiltered digital signals.
1. Lacks Effects Pedal Support: With this device you can't have any of your guitar effects pedals plugged in, and use them with the input because it's low-noise. It will also not allow MIDI control to be used on its mixer section like a standard USB interface would with a computer or laptop.
Best Choice: IK Multimedia iRig Stream stereo audio interface
1. Audio Quality: It has a startling audio quality and an impressive 24-bit, 96 kHz sampling rate that lets you record your vocals in crystal clear quality.
2. Compatible with Phone to Mac Recording: You can use this as an audio interface for your iPhone or iPad to record direct on MAC and PC without the need of any third-party software.
1. Low Range: One of the cons of this audio interface is that it has a low range. It only operates in a space within 3 feet from the connection point, which may not be functional for all people who want to use this product.